Last night I performed for the first time as a DJ in Second Life. It was a blast! But what was even more fun was that I had friends who showed up to either one or to all of my events to support me. I felt the love, oh yeah! In all seriousness, I took stock of my day in SL before the end of the night. I was filled with gratitude for the care, support, love, and nurturing I received from so many. What is even more amazing is that all of those people who I had listed on my Friends Integrated pick on my profile showed up to one or all of the events and stayed till the very end, even after a really long day in their first lives. I am extremely fortunate to have so many fun, happy, cool, and supportive people around me. I ended the night filled up with gratitude for being at the receiving end of so much good will. Thank you E/everyone. Your support and debauchery meant the world to me. Let us keep debauching. Yes I am making up words again, damn it. I plan to rock on, rock your world, jamming into Y/your jammies if Y/you can handle the heat and moisture (winks), or have things jammed into me. My friends are the best in the whole wide world and in all of the universe's alien civilizations. They can kick major klingon ass if they really wanted to. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment