Saturday, March 19, 2011

Grab Your Dick and Double Click: The Internet is for Porn!

I was shown this clip this morning. I don't know why people think I would find such things amusing. I am shocked, devastated, and traumatized, really. Don't they know that I am a reserved, conservative, proper girl (tries not to choke while coughing)? I would never do such a thing where I would use the Internet for the jollies of my groin. However, one can never say enough about a jolly groin. It is better than the jolly green giant (oh, damn have more jokes flooding in my head at this moment and none of them are especially clever, but all are incredibly childish and immature), and the jolly man in the red suit who only lets you sit on his lap once a year to talk about the first thing that pops up. Anyway, I digress. I provide to you, my dear readers (waves to the German, Dutch, Indian, English, Australian, Brazilian, Canadian, Russian, Croatian, Cambodian, Italian, and American people), empirical evidence about the debauchery that goes on the Internet. Click if you dare. Double click if you double dare.

No comments:

Post a Comment