Do you roll out of bed, look in the mirror, and realize another year is gone? So what if today was your birthday? What would you do today like it was the last day of your life? Can you sustain that everyday till your last breath? Needless to say I am hitting some deep reflective points, so I should post some obligatory soft porn pictures for those readers who come to read my blog for laughs or for smut.
Starting today, in this moment, right now, I will do at least one thing I would have done if today was the last day I had to live on earth. Tomorrow, if it comes for me, I will do the same. And the same the day after. What would my life look like then? A year from now, would I wake up, look in the mirror and smile for a year well-lived in its utmost glory, in utter fulfillment? This is my wish for everyone. This is our birthday. Let us hope that a year from now, we smile and look back on a year that gave us the highest of the highs because we chose to live our lives without fear, taking chances we might not otherwise take, and going on journeys that we didn't dare to go on before.

No comments:
Post a Comment