Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sometimes a Hi is Just a Hi

Last night I ended up laughing harder than I had in a long time. Thanks to a new friend I made at Fallen Angel, who seems to have the same irreverent sense of humor as I do. I had a Photoshop project to do and decided that 5:15 am is an entirely appropriate time to do such a project. Anyway, thinking that Fallen Angel would be quiet at that hour, I wanted to park my toon there and work on my Photoshop project.

When I went to Fallen, I met my new friend Sierrah, with whom I clicked instantly. As we were goofing around, a dudely dude, Domly Dom, burly Masterly Master entered the club wearing a hooded cape that covered his head, which Sierrah and I concluded was the only conceivable reason why he didn't hear us asking him to dance for us. Sierrah thought it would be a good idea to ask such a Domly Dom man to shake his ass for us. It was late. Or early. We forgot our roles. And the rules. Or maybe we didn't. Who knows? What's wrong with a Dom shaking his ass every once in a while for the pleasure of random submissive pixels he might encounter on his digital paths?

Anyway, I decided to say hi to the nice Domly man, which to him, meant something way more than what I intended. He wanted to know if he could help me in some way. The conversation went something like this.

Gemma: Hi
Domly Dom: Hey
Domly Dom: Can I help you?
Gemma: Can you? Why would you want to? What can you do to help?
Domly Dom: You called me. I want to know if I can help.
Gemma: I didn't call you. Lmao. I said hi. I work here. I say that to everyone.

At this point, Domly Dom had a woman who arrived at his beck and call and he was taking her to the dance floor to dance, still engaged with me, trying to be "helpful." He was confused as to why I said hi to him if I didn't want anything from him. How can that even be possible? By now, I was laughing hard and telling Sierrah that he still wants to "help" me and wants to know why I said hi. So Sierrah, being the helpful lass that she is, engaged in the following conversation with me.

Gemma Luv: he is not sure how he can help me still
Sierrah: type back.
Sierrah: help me have an orgasm
Gemma: i typed that
Sierrah: OMFG SHUTTUP YOU DID NOT
Gemma: i did too
Sierrah: you are my hero

Mr. Domly Dom very politely responded, "Not now hun." I thought the issue was put to rest. There was no helping me. I was beyond help. Un-helpable. Helpless, hapless lass. Sierrah and I went back to our conversation that had to do with some kinky shrink visits. Then, right before the Domly dude was going to log off, he sent me this golden nugget:

Domly Dude: Rub ur pussy

I wanted to gift him with the alphabet with all the letters that are in there so he could use them in abundance. But he had left already and seeing that he had so much game, I couldn't help myself but posted back, "That's all you have?"

This morning, Gemma was presented with a precious gem from the Dudely Dude. He said, "What u want more?? Lets talk."

Gemma screams, runs for the hills, and is never to be seen ever again.

1 comment:

  1. I can't understand why this nugget is without a legion of comments applauding your generosity at sharing this.

    Domly Dom's beware. The purveyor of alphabetics is ready to pounce.

    Bravo!

    ReplyDelete