Saturday, February 26, 2011

Masters, Dominants, the Real Deals!

Today a friend of mine sent me a clip from YouTube that inspired what I am about to share in this blog. I am continuously puzzled by the following actions of people who claim to be dominants in second life:

1. Wear master tags
2. Ask you to be be theirs within 3 sentences or less
3. Hand out collars like candy on halloween
4. Become offended when you reject their offers
5. Genuinely believe that their window dressings make them a real master.

Therefore, in honor of these individuals who provided me with hours of entertainment in second life, I created the following video. It is almost a synthesized verbatim account of conversations I have had in second life with people.



The program didn't have animation for running away or else I would have added that. Running with skid marks left behind would have been my animation of choice.

Before I end, I want to share this nice song I have stumbled upon lately. Sometimes it is nice to be polite. And it is also nice to politely say, "Fuck You" to another. Thus, in honor of all of us who at one point in time or another wanted to say "Fuck You" to someone else for just being a fucktard, here is our song.


No comments:

Post a Comment