Monday, February 14, 2011

Bah Humbug: Anti-Valentine's Day Songs

All over the world today, people are celebrating that disgusting thing called love. That syrupy feeling that makes everything sweet, every sappy love song so much more meaningful, and women are getting fatter by the minute from all the chocolates they are receiving as a symbol of their lovers' affection. So to keep balance in this universe, I have decided to make a list of anti-valentine songs that have strong stalker vibes associated with them. Whoever wrote these songs believed that stalkers need love too. Besides, if someone stalked me, it would be so flattering. Like they cared enough about me to stalk me. Aww, baby! So here's my list of songs with which one can make a mix tape for stalkers and psychos. Well in this day and age it would mix cds, or mix playlist for psychos and stalkers.


Songs for Psychos and Stalkers
1. One way or Another - Blondie
2. I will Possess Your Heart - Death Cab for Cutie
3. I Just Called to Say I love You - Stevie Wonder
4. Every Breath You Take - the Police
5. Obsession - Animotion
6. I can't Live - Mariah Carey
7. I Want the One I Can't Have - The Smiths
8. I Want You to Want Me - Cheap Trick
9. There is a Light That Never Goes Out - The Smiths
10. I Put a Spell on You - CCR
11. I Would Do Anything For Love - Meatloaf
12. Can't Get You Out of My Head - Kylie Minogue
13. What Do I Have to Do? - Stabbing Westward
14. If I was Your Girlfriend - Prince
15. I'm the Only One - Melissa Etheridge
16. Don'tcha - Pussycat Dolls
17. You know, I know - John Lee Hooker
18. Under My Thumb - Rolling Stones
19. Get in My Car - 50 Cent
20. November Rain - Guns n' Roses
21. Jealous Guy - John Lennon
22. Is She Really Going Out With Him? - Joe Jackson

And to end this post, i am adding a clip for the top song in the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment