The title of this post sums up last night at Fallen Angel. Yes my sleep schedule is fucked up. Again. But then again how can one not stay up at all hours of the night, talk to a Czech chick, claim her as one's European alt, audition for being a DJ while dancing naked around a pole, convince a DomDude to dance around the pole as well, and communicate in English to incomprehensible Czech phrases, while snorting out loud in voice? I think we were slipped some Rufis and definitely some Nezbolitos, while we were not looking.
What are Nezbolitos, you ask? Well let me start from the beginning. I went to Fallen at some wee hour after midnight, to wind down before I go to bed. There was hardly anyone there, so I hopped on a pole and started greeting the one guest, a DomDude, who was hanging around. In jest, I suggested He should shake His ass on the pole next to me. To my surprise, He came and hopped on the pole and became a Fallen pole stripper and a dancer who made no money for the entire night. My suggestion to this wonderful DomDude was to not quit His day job. He would starve otherwise in sl.
At about the same time, a Czech woman jumped on another pole and decided to talk in her native tongue without any translation. Being all multicultural and shit, I decided to engage her in English, without any understanding of what she was saying. Entering her text in Google translator only returned non-sensical or partially coherent phrases. However, being the linguistic genius that I am, I noticed some Czech words matched some English words closely, although I am not sure what they meant, really. No thanks to Google translator. For example, the word, "Tada." I am not sure what it meant in Czech or whether it was an adverb, adjective, or a proper noun of a dude named Tad who went, "aaaaa." Therefore, in my ethnocentric effort to make our Czech chick (who, by now, I was convinced was my European alt) feel included I shared, "When i unhook my bra and my breasts spring out, I say tada." There were many other suggestions on the table including springing out one's 8" cock and saying "tada" and then the pervasive "tada" posts made by the DomDude, who seemed to have acquired a strange case of "tada" Tourette's syndrome as all his posts included the word "tada" in one form or another.
Another such word was Nezbolitos. Seeing my friendly gesture to include her, the Czech chick addressed me and used the word "Nezbolitos." Babel fish and Google translator gave up on the word and told me that I was on my own. Desperate times called for desperate measures especially since I was convinced that I was being cursed as the three-headed woman who sucked on goat testicles. So, I responded, "No, no Nezbolitos for me please. I tried that last month. It didn't work out for me." The rest of the night was full of conversations like these in Czech and English, perhaps neither of us understanding each other. I felt like I was on crack or someone slipped me some Rufi. I laughed and laughed till I began to snort out loudly on voice, losing all my femininity. Clearly, subs do not snort now, do they? Gives up her sub card and hangs her head in shame.
The DomDude and I concluded that we had a night of virtual Rufis and Nezbolitos as the only possible explanation for the state of our minds. I saw the sunrise in the morning and ended my night/morning with a confessional smile. DomDude, who didn't make any money, ended up with a naked chick lying on Him by the end of the night. I'd say He scored. I felt a serious pain on the sides of my stomach from laughing so hard and my jaws were in agony from idiotically smiling at my screen.

No comments:
Post a Comment