Sunday, January 6, 2013

What I want!


I want to love, live happily, submit, surrender deeply, and glow in guidance and leadership of a dominant man. I accept that my dominant won't be perfect, won't be always strong, won't always make the best decisions. But that's okay. When he needs me as a babygirl, that's who I will be for him. But when he needs me as his competent partner, his counsel, then that too is my service to him. When he needs me as his best friend at the end of the day, when he doesn't have the energy to be holding his dom space, and all he wants to do is forget everything and unwind, I want to be that girl he does it with. But the slut in me will want the pervert in him at other times, the babygirl will need Daddy at other times, the submissive will need Master and leader of the household at other times.
I would always let him lead us, voice my concerns, and trust that he will do what is best, and if he doesn't, he will gather the wisdom to correct his path without ego. I am not going to settle for anything less. This is my dream relationship. I want to be his all and I want him to be my all. I promise to work on my own issues diligently, without expecting my dominant to be my shrink, and promise to be more mindful as they pop up their ugly heads. But I would need him to be patient and understanding with me when they do. Not punish me because I am in pain. And I promise to serve, love, worship, and devote my all, in every way possible for him. And if he understands my tender heart, I promise I would move heaven and earth to see that he is happy all the time to the best of my ability. This is what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment