Sunday, January 6, 2013

Stupidity

Sometimes people are stupid. And there's nothing anyone can do about it. Sometimes people's heads are so far up their asses that even with the brightest light up there they do not know whether they are coming or going. I shake my head when I think how easily people settle into something that is completely unproductive because they are afraid of taking the step towards their own happiness. And of course as I look at that in others, I need to then see what steps I am not taking for my own happiness because I am stuck in my own comfortable space. And I realize that I am stuck in a story that perhaps has long ended and I had a hard time accepting the end of it, even when the end was clear. Somehow with multiple versions of going back and forth, I thought, the end wasn't an end, that there were chances for continuation, until I got slapped on the face with reality. So I am going to try to wake up, smell the coffee, embrace reality, and a new tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment