Monday, May 16, 2011

The Yellow Goat I Ate!



One doesn't know real love until right at the heels of one's one month anniversary, one's Master agrees to the following song to be the one that demonstrates the true love that flows between them. Master agreed Benny Lava to be our song, and his sl avi does look a bit like Benny Lava, my Mister Lovah Lovah Master. I couldn't be happier, that we now have our song, even though I am in tears from laughing and in a state of constant urination. Today marks the 31st day since Master collared me. One month and one day went by like a blink of an eye. This is what happens with us. We are on riding time in warp speed. Perhaps when we are both 99 and dirty old people, it would feel like we have only been together for one month then as it surely doesn't feel like that today, even though we have known each other for much longer than a month.

At any rate, I share with you, my dear readers, the love song of the decade. If you do not feel the love expressed in the song below, you clearly are a cold-hearted demon. You should just go destroy some cosmic realm or something, hug your inner child, and come back here to appreciate the depth of love presented as I sing, "The Yellow Goat I Ate," as a testimony of true love to my Master. Life simply can't get any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment